Friday 24 April 2009

Southeastern Update - Live Webchat 25th April At 4pm

Once again I would like to thank everyone who took the time to respond to the recent transport survey I undertook as part of my campaign to get a fairer deal for Medway commuters on Southeastern trains.

I recently met with representatives of Southeastern to discuss the concerns that were raised through this survey and I would now like to report back to you on the results of this meeting.

Tomorrow (25th April), in what will be a first for local politics here in Medway, I will be hosting a live webchat on this site to take your questions on commuter services as they are now, and how they will look in the future. With the inflation-busting fare increases in January, possible future increases, and the new high speed service to St Pancras due to start running in December there's plenty to discuss.

If you wish to take part in this exciting new initiative, then please make sure you log on to this site tomorrow at 4pm, go to the Reckless Direct page and put your questions and feedback direct to me.


Unlike the representatives of other political parties here in Medway, we don't just talk. We listen. And this is your chance to be heard, so please join me tomorrow.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: